Small and mid-sized life sciences companies’ sales teams require the ability to engage with healthcare professionals (HCPs) anytime, anywhere, and get messages to more customers without compromising their team’s productivity. With Veeva’s approved email solution, reps can send HCPs tailored content to augment the face-to-face visit, reach more low-access and no-see HCPs, and provide faster, more responsive service.
The Conexus team has years of experience designing and coding email templates for use with Veeva CRM so that reps can easily send personalized emails to customers. If your team is just getting started with approved email as your method of reaching HCPs, consider these 6 best practices that will help your team maximize productivity:
- Be Consistent: When developing approved email templates, it’s important to keep your content and design consistent with brand guidelines. This will help establish and build trust with your clients and help with brand recall.
- Create a Connection: Personalization is key to building a relationship with your target audience. When applicable, use personalization for target names, targeted information, and providing contact information for reps in their area.
- Be Strategic: As strategically as possible, try to include a minimum of three call to action (CTA) in every email sent. Placement can include one at the top, one in the middle, and one at the end.
- Create a Schedule: Create a campaign schedule to ensure there is a continuous stream of new assets to be used by the field teams to build engagement and excitement.
- Be Adaptable: Allow for your messaging and strategy to continuously evolve based on your field goals. New product on the market? Create ‘Now Approved’ templates. New Dosing method discovered in trails? Create a campaign focused on dosing and administration.
- Analyze Results: Review and analyze the provided data such as open rate, click through rate, and unsubscribes. Utilize this data when developing your next campaign.
Approved Email is an incredibly beneficial tool in any field team’s pocket. Having the ability to create customized, approved content is an invaluable aspect of success for any field rep. Not only does it improve customer relationships but allows the rep and team to analyze engagement with content, enabling you to strategically create marketing campaigns. Conexus has the expertise to not only create compelling content, but develop approved email campaigns from end-to-end, enabling you to focus on your strategic goals.
About Conexus Solutions, Inc.
Conexus Solutions, Inc. provides small and mid-size life sciences companies with sales and marketing operations support. This includes implementation and ongoing support of Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, Salesforce Sales, Service, Marketing, and Health cloud, content creation (CLM, approved email, etc.), data science and insights, a multi-level help desk and hardware depot support.