You will be working collaboratively with other developers, to plan and deliver customer requirements. You will use your talent and experience throughout the development life cycle. We will bring your dreams and goals to life and ensure that you are an active contributor to our growth.
- Working towards improving the application in order to enrich the experience of our Customer and create the WOW effect.
- Develop, Maintain and support the Veeva applications as well as document the applications.
- Configuring/customizing Veeva applications to meet client requirements.
- Participate throughout the whole development process where your inputs are the most valuable.
- Prototyping application so that our clients can discover new functionalities.
- Provide technical recommendations.
- Use best practices and ensure the outcome is of the highest quality.
- Keep up with current CRM tools available through the CRM developer portal.
- Working collaboratively with cross-functional team of developers and deliver on target.
- Understanding or experience working in an agile development lifecycle including development, testing, deployment and monitoring.
- Other duties and projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Required:
We are looking for talented and passionate individuals who like team-working and can share their knowledge across teams with the following skillsets:
- Very good working knowledge of both written and spoken English.
- 8+ years of experience in Pharma CRM and a minimum of 3 – 5 years on Veeva platform.
- Very good understanding of the healthcare domain.
- Very good understanding of Veeva applications and its modules such as Veeva CRM, Veeva Vault, Veeva Network, Approved emails, CLM, etc.
- Very good understanding of Veeva Report Dashboards, Workflows, etc.
- Very good understanding of Veeva Release Management such as Change Set, ANT Migration Tool, etc.
- Proficiency in Veeva activities like creating Cycle Plans, Surveys, Data Change Requests, Roster Management, Coaching Reports, etc.
- Experienced in writing and scheduling batch Apex jobs.
- Development experience with class frameworks and libraries.
- Very good understanding of relational database concepts.
- Very good understanding of Salesforce governor’s limits and knowledge of working around them.
Phil Portantino, Chief Human Resource Officer – email@example.com